- 1 1/3 pounds ground beef (I used 85/15)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons plain breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 1 tablespoon McCormick Smokehouse Maple Seasoning
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 8 slices bacon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil, and set an oven proof rack over the top of the foil. This helps the grease drip away from the meatloaf.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, egg, breadcrumbs, milk, Worcestershire, and McCormick Smokehouse Maple seasoning. Mix (with hands) until well combined. Shape into a loaf and set on top of the wire rack.
- In a small bowl, combine ketchup and brown sugar. Spoon over the top of the meatloaf.
- Lay the bacon out in a lattice pattern on a piece of plastic wrap or parchment paper, and then flip it over onto the top of the meatloaf, tucking the sides under.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, then slice and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 599
- Sugar: 9.8g
- Sodium: 2026mg
- Fat: 36g
- Saturated Fat: 13g
- Unsaturated Fat: 18.5g
- Trans Fat: 1.2g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 51g
- Cholesterol: 204mg