This Take Five Cracker Bark has a butter cracker base with layers of caramel, chocolate, peanut butter, pretzels and peanuts! So delicious and addicting!
- 54 Club Crackers (or enough to cover your half sheet pan – 12 by 17 inches)
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips (milk chocolate or semi-sweet)
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 30 tiny pretzel knots
- 1/4 cups salted peanuts
- Any other toppings you like!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a rimmed baking sheet by lining with foil and spraying with nonstick spray, or by lining it with a Silpat baking mat.
- Lay out the crackers in a single layer.
- In a medium size pan, melt butter and brown sugar over medium high heat. Bring to a boil while stirring constantly, and cook for 2-3 minutes. Pour the caramel mixture over the crackers and spread evenly with a spatula, then bake for 6 minutes.
- In the meantime, melt the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Start with 30 seconds, then stir. Add 15-20 seconds more and stir again until smooth. Be careful not to burn the chocolate!
- In a separate microwave safe bowl, melt the peanut butter chips in the same way.
- When the crackers come out of then oven, place large dollops of the melted chocolate and peanut butter over the top, and then use a butter knife to swirl them together.
- Press the pretzels into the chocolate and peanut butter layer, and then sprinkle peanuts over the top. Allow the bark to cool completely (you can refrigerate to speed it along) and then break it into pieces.
- Serving Size: 1 Piece
- Calories: 150
- Sugar: 9.8g
- Sodium: 126mg
- Fat: 9.3g
- Saturated Fat: 4.9g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3.8g
- Trans Fat: 0.3g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 14mg
Keywords: take five cracker bark, cracker bark, Christmas, chocolate, caramel, peanut butter