This Starbucks Medicine Ball Tea is the most delicious, slightly sweet, soothing cup of tea you’ve ever tasted! So easy to make at home.
- 8 ounces lemonade
- 8 ounces water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 jade citrus mint tea sachet
- 1 peach tranquility tea sachet
- Add lemonade to a microwavable mug, and heat for 45 seconds until very warm.
- Add very hot water (just under boiling, or 190 degrees) to the lemonade in the mug.
- Add one tablespoon of honey, and stir to dissolve.
- Add both tea bags, and allow to steep for 2-4 minutes, or to desired strength.
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 163
- Sugar: 42g
- Sodium: 20mg
- Fat: 0.1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 43g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Starbucks Medicine Ball Tea, hot tea, hot drink, tea