- 1 box Annie’s Shells & Real Aged Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese (prepared according to the directions on the box, with 2 tablespoons butter)
- nonstick cooking spray
- cornmeal for dusting muffin wells
- 1/2 cup Mexican style canned corn
- 1/2 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup Annie’s Cheddar Bunnies, crushed
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a muffin pan by spraying each well with nonstick spray, and then dusting a light coating of cornmeal. This will help the mac and cheese cups to come out of the pan easier.
- To the prepared mac and cheese, add the corn, beans, cheese, and beaten egg and stir to combine.
- Scoop about 1/3 cup into each muffin well.
- In a separate bowl, mix crushed Cheddar Bunnies, melted butter, dried chili powder, and dried parsley and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle about one teaspoon of the crumb mixture on the top of each mac and cheese cup.
- Bake for 15 minutes, and then let cool for 10 minutes. Be sure to let the mac and cheese cups set before trying to take them out of the pan.
- To release the cups, run a knife around the edges and then gently lift from the bottom.