These Smoky Bacon Avocado Deviled Eggs are a great way to spice up your traditional Easter menu.
- 8 hard boiled eggs
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon or lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- dash of hot sauce (optional)
- 5 strips bacon, cooked
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Smoked Paprika
- With a sharp knife, slice eggs in half and scoop out the yolk, keeping the white halves intact and setting them aside.
- Place the yolk, avocado, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, cilantro and hot sauce in a blender or food processor and process until smooth and creamy.
- Scoop the filling into a bag and pipe into the egg white halves.
- Wash and dry your blender or food processor. Process bacon strips with smoked paprika until you have bacon bits. Top each egg with the bacon. Refrigerate until serving.
*These filling in these deviled eggs may slightly discolor if they are are not served the same day they are made.
- Serving Size: 1 deviled egg
- Calories: 70
- Sugar: 0.3g
- Sodium: 126mg
- Fat: 5.2g
- Saturated Fat: 1.4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3.1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 1.2g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 4.6g
- Cholesterol: 97mg
Keywords: smoky bacon avocado deviled eggs, deviled eggs, bacon, avocado, Easter