- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Ground Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Ground Cloves
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, for dusting
For the Streusel
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and spray a 9 by 13 inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream sugar and oil together on medium high speed. Add eggs one at a time, mixing in between.
- Add pumpkin puree and vanilla extract, and mix.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, ground cinnamon, ground ginger, and ground cloves.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the batter on low speed until incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- In the same bowl the flour mixture was in, add streusel ingredients and stir by hand until small clumps stick together. Use hands to mix if that is easier.
- Sprinkle the streusel on top of the cake batter evenly. Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out mostly clean, and springs back to the touch.
- Cool completely, and then dust with powdered sugar.
- Serving Size: 1 Piece
- Calories: 307
- Sugar: 26g
- Sodium: 216mg
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 3.4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 9.7g
- Trans Fat: 0.4g
- Carbohydrates: 43g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Protein: 3.5g
- Cholesterol: 41mg