- 1 package Oreo cookies
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 containers (1 pint 1 quart) vanilla ice cream
- 11 ounce jar hot fudge topping
- 14.8 ounce package Reese’s mini peanut butter cups, chopped
- Using a food processor or blender, crush the Oreo cookies. In a large bowl, combine crushed Oreos with 6 tablespoons of melted butter and stir until well combined.
- Spray the bottom of a 10 inch springform pan with nonstick spray and press the Oreo crumbs into the bottom of the pan. Press firmly, and allow the Oreos to go up the side of the pan slightly.
- Place the pan in the freezer to chill the crust, and set one container of ice cream out at room temperature to soften for 10-15 minutes.
- When the crust has chilled, spread the ice cream evenly over the crust. Place in the freezer to chill for 1 hour.
- Warm up the jar of hot fudge topping according to directions in the microwave and spoon over the ice cream, reserving about 1/4 of the jar to drizzle over the ice cream at the end. Sprinkle half of the chopped mini peanut butter cups over the fudge and return to the freezer for 1 hour.
- Soften second container of ice cream at room temperature, and then spread over peanut butter cups. Refreeze until firm.
- To remove the cake from the pan, run a hot knife (dip in hot water) around the edge and then unlatch the sides of the pan.
- Use an offset spatula or knife dipped in hot water to make the ice cream smooth on top.
- Spoon the reserved hot fudge into a plastic bag and snip off the corner. Drizzle over the top of the ice cream cake in a crosshatch pattern, and sprinkle remaining chopped peanut butter cups over the top. Freeze until ready to serve.
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 636
- Sugar: 57g
- Sodium: 466mg
- Fat: 34g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Unsaturated Fat: 5.1g
- Trans Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 80g
- Fiber: 3.1g
- Protein: 9g
- Cholesterol: 47mg