- 1 Baked Pie Shell (store-bought or homemade)
- 1 cup very cold water
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 3.4 ounce box instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 11 ounce box Nilla Wafers (reserve some to crush for garnish)
- In a medium bowl, whisk cold water and sweetened condensed milk together until smooth. Pour in dry instant vanilla pudding mix and whisk together until no lumps remain. Refrigerate at least one hour or until firmly set.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer with the whisk attachment, whip heavy cream and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the vanilla pudding mixture and the whipped cream together until combined.
- Fill the bottom of the baked and cooled pie crust with about one inch of the vanilla pudding cream mixture. Top with sliced bananas. Add another layer of pudding so that it is level with the top of the pie crust.
- Top with Nilla Wafer cookies, overlapping the outer layer of cookies on top of the pie crust rim.
- Add another layer of the vanilla pudding mixture, reserving about 1 cup for the final layer. Add another smaller layer of Nilla Wafers.
- Add the remaining vanilla pudding cream. Refrigerate until ready to serve (between 4-12 hours).
- Just before serving, garnish with sliced bananas and crushed Nilla Wafers.
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 766
- Sugar: 61g
- Sodium: 398mg
- Fat: 41g
- Saturated Fat: 22g
- Unsaturated Fat: 16.5g
- Trans Fat: 0.8g
- Carbohydrates: 92g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Protein: 11g
- Cholesterol: 91mg