- 1 red pepper chopped
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 1 bunch of asparagus trimmed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 lb. Orzo (rice shaped pasta)
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- Juice of a lemon
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place chopped vegetables on a baking sheet and coat with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Mix them around so the vegetables are coated evenly.
- Roast vegetables in the oven for 12-15 minutes, or until they are tender but not mushy.
- In the meantime, boil the pasta according to the directions on the box in well salted water.
- For the lemon garlic butter sauce, melt butter in a small saucepan. Add garlic and sauté on medium low heat for one minute. Add the lemon juice and stir to combine.
- When the vegetables and pasta are cooked, drain the pasta and add the vegetables. Pour lemon garlic butter over the pasta and veggies and stir to combine. Serve warm, or at room temperature.