- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- zest of one lemon
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 5 tablespoons cold cubed butter
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Prepare a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, blend sugar, oil, and eggs on medium speed until smooth.
- Add Greek yogurt, lemon zest, and lemon juice and blend until well combined.
- Gradually add flour mixture on low speed, and mix until flour is incorporated.
- Fold in the blueberries gently.
- Scoop the batter into each muffin cup, filling them almost full.
- Top each muffin cup with about 1-2 tablespoons of the streusel topping.
- Bake for 3 minutes, and then reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for 22-23 more minutes. They will be just starting to turn golden brown on top.
- Remove the muffins from the tins and allow to cool.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- To make the crumb topping, pour the flour, sugar and cold cubed butter into a medium bowl, and using a pastry cutter or two forks, cut the butter into the flour and sugar until you are have pea sized crumbs of flour coated butter.
- Serving Size: 1 Muffin
- Calories: 256
- Sugar: 18g
- Sodium: 120mg
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 2.4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 9.1g
- Trans Fat: 0.3g
- Carbohydrates: 34g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Protein: 3.6g
- Cholesterol: 22mg