These adorable Holly Cookies are so festive and simple to make. With only five ingredients and no baking, kids will love to help!
- 1/4 cup butter
- 35 large marshmallows
- 1/2 teaspoon green food coloring
- 3 1/2 cups corn flakes
- cinnamon candies
- Melt butter over medium heat. Add marshamallows and stir into the butter.
- When the marshmallows are melted into the butter, stir in green food coloring.
- Add corn flakes and stir to coat. Remove from heat.
- Spray a spring-loaded ice cream scoop with nonstick spray (or use two spoons) and drop little mounds of the cornflake mixture onto a piece of wax paper.
- Top with cinnamon candies while still warm, and then allow the cookies to cool.
- Store in an airtight container, separating layers with additional wax paper.
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 70
- Sugar: 7.3g
- Sodium: 54mg
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1.2g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0.6g
- Trans Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Protein: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 5.1mg
Keywords: holly cookies, Christmas cookies, easy