- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups of flour
- 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips (12 ounce bag)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, add each ingredient one at a time, mixing well as you add each one.
- Drop rounded tablespoon sized scoops onto a Silpat lined baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes. The edges should be just turning golden brown.
- Remove from oven, and let the cookies set for 2-3 minutes before placing them on a cooling rack.