- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 15 ounce can of whole kernel corn, drained
- 15 ounce can of cream style corn
- 2 eggs beaten
- 8 ounce box corn bread mix (I used Jiffy)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray an square baking pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together by hand melted butter, sour cream, both cans of corn, and eggs. Add in the cornbread and mix until incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the baking dish and bake for 55-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.