Layers of sweetened cream cheese, caramel, salty peanuts, and Butterfinger bits!
- 5 apples, sliced*
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces caramel topping
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup Butterfinger bits
- In a medium bowl, whip cream cheese and powdered sugar together until smooth.
- Spread the sweetened cream cheese into a thin layer on a plate or platter.
- Pour caramel topping over the cream cheese, and then sprinkle with peanuts and Butterfingers bits.
*To Keep Apples From Turning Brown: Fill a large bowl with 2 quarts of water. Dissolve 1 teaspoon of salt into it. Soak your apple slices for 5 minutes and then drain the water and place the apples in a ZipLoc bag, removing as much air as you can. You can keep them in the fridge for 2-3 days (or more!) without browning.
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 312
- Sugar: 36g
- Sodium: 216mg
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 6.7g
- Unsaturated Fat: 6.3g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 45g
- Fiber: 3.1g
- Protein: 4.5g
- Cholesterol: 23mg
Keywords: easy caramel apple dip, caramel apple dip, sweetened cream cheese, caramel, peanuts, Butterfinger bits, dip, fall