Perfect for get-togethers, brunches, teas, or a light, healthy lunch, these petite sandwiches are as simple as they are pretty!
- 2 Demi French Baguettes (5 ounces each) or one larger loaf
- 8 ounces goat cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 english cucumber, thinly sliced (I used a mandolin)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Pea shoots for garnish (optional)
- Slice the french bread on a slight diagonal. I got about 20 pieces out of the two small loaves. Or you can ask someone in the bakery at your grocery store to run it through their bread slicer to save time.
- With a hand or stand mixer, whip the softened goat cheese with the milk until smooth and fluffy.
- Spread the goat cheese (1-2 teaspoons) onto each piece of bread, and top with three cucumbers.
- Sprinkle with fresh dill and garnish with a pea shoot or two.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Serving Size: 1 Sandwich
- Calories: 71
- Sugar: 0.9g
- Sodium: 138mg
- Fat: 2.8g
- Saturated Fat: 1.8g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0.8g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 7.8g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 3.7g
- Cholesterol: 5.4mg
Keywords: cucumber sandwiches, whipped goat cheese, brunch, petite sandwiches, cucumbers