- 1/4 cup butter
- 10 ounce bag of mini marshmallows
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups Honey Bunches of Oats With Almonds
- 1/3 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup white chocolate melting wafers
- In a medium pan over medium heat, melt butter. Whisk continuously and be careful not to let it burn. Gently boil the butter until it foams, and then turns brown and has a nutty aroma.
- As soon as you see the butter has turned a light brown, turn the heat down to low and add the marshmallows. Stir them continuously until they are completely melted into the butter and turn the heat off.
- Stir in the salt, and then the cereal and cranberries.
- When the cereal is evenly coated in the marshmallow mixture, pour it into a greased 8 by 8 baking dish. Gently press it down into the pan.
- Melt the white chocolate wafers. I do this in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between.
- Pour the melted white chocolate into a Zip-loc bag and cut a tiny amount of one corner of the bag off.
- Drizzle the white chocolate over the cereal bars, and allow to cool and set. Cut into squares to serve.
- Serving Size: 1 Bar
- Calories: 356
- Sugar: 36g
- Sodium: 315mg
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 6.2g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4.8g
- Trans Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 62g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Protein: 3.7g
- Cholesterol: 17mg