These delicious Cowboy Cookies are larger than life and packed full of hearty mix-ins like pecans, rolled oats, and coconut. Happy baking!
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix melted butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar together on medium speed until smooth. Add egg and vanilla and mix again.
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour, salt, and baking soda together. Add to the electric mixing bowl and mix until almost combined.
- Stop the mixer and add oats, coconut, pecans, and chocolate chips. Mix until everything is evenly incorporated into the dough, but be careful not to over mix.
- Scoop the dough into balls with 3 tablespoons of dough each, and then place them on the prepared baking sheet, six at a time.
- Bake the cookies for 13-15 minutes, or until the edges look golden brown and the very center of the cookies look a bit pale and soft.
- Allow them to cool on the baking sheet for 3 minutes, then transfer them to a cooling rack. Store in an airtight container once they are completely cooled.
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 304
- Sugar: 25g
- Sodium: 222mg
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 8.8g
- Unsaturated Fat: 7.2g
- Trans Fat: 0.3g
- Carbohydrates: 38g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Protein: 3.3g
- Cholesterol: 36mg
Keywords: cowboy cookies, cookies, oats, coconut, pecans, chocolate chips, big cookies