- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup salted butter, chilled and cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup raspberry jam or preserves
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a standard size muffin tin well with nonstick spray for baking.
- In a food processor, pulse together flour, sugar, butter, salt, and baking powder until the texture is crumbly. Pour the flour mixture into a bowl, and add the beaten egg. Stir the egg into the flour mixture until well incorporated and a very crumbly dough comes together.
- Using about half of the dough, place about two tablespoons of the crumbly dough into each muffin well and pat it down. I like to use the bottom of a small measuring cup. Reserve the leftover dough crumbles.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the raspberry preserves over the dough in each muffin well.
- Sprinkle the remaining dough crumbles over the raspberry preserves, dividing evenly between each one.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-18 minutes. Remove them from the oven and allow to cool in the pan for at least 10 minutes. Using a butter knife, loosen the edges and then pop them out of the muffin tin and place them on a cooling rack. Dust with powdered sugar.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 223
- Sugar: 19g
- Sodium: 158mg
- Fat: 8.2g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2.6g
- Trans Fat: 0.3g
- Carbohydrates: 35g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 2.3g
- Cholesterol: 36mg