These Copycat Thin Mints taste just like the real thing, and maybe even better… So simple to make and no baking required.
- 8 ounces (4 blocks) chocolate Almond Bark
- 1/2 teaspoon oil (I used avocado oil)
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers (about 32)
- sprinkles or nonpareils
- Melt almond bark in a microwave-safe container for 45 seconds. Stir, and heat an additional 10 seconds if needed. Be careful not to burn.
- Once the chocolate coating is smooth, stir in oil and mint extract.
- Lay a sheet of wax paper onto the counter.
- One by one, dip Ritz crackers into the chocolate and coat both sides. Remove them with a fork, tapping the excess on the side of the container. Place on wax paper.
- Before the chocolate dries, add sprinkles or nonpareils.
- Let set completely and then remove from wax paper and store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 57
- Sugar: 4.1g
- Sodium: 35mg
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1.3g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 6.6g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Protein: 0.8g
- Cholesterol: 1.6mg
Keywords: thin mints, girl scout cookies, Christmas cookies, mint, chocolate