Oreo cookie crust topped with a layer of Rice Krispies treats, white chocolate, and more Oreos!
- 25 Oreo cookies, divided
- 1 stick butter, divided
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 6 ounces white chocolate (I used Ghirardelli melting wafers)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crush 20 of the Oreo’s finely. You could use a food processor or a Zip-loc bag and a rolling pin.
- In a small bowl mix the crushed Oreos with 4 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Press the Oreo mixture into the bottom of an 8×8 baking dish. I lined mine with parchment paper, leaving extra paper hanging over the edge of the pan to make the bars easier to remove.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly while you make the Rice Krispies layer.
- In a large nonstick pan, melt the remaining 4 tablespoons of butter over medium heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until they are melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in Rice Krispies until well combined.
- Firmly press the Rice Krispies mixture onto the Oreo crust. I like to use my butter wrapper to do this.
- Following directions on the package, melt white chocolate. Pour over Rice Krispies and spread to the edges of the pan.
- Give the remaining 5 Oreos a rough chop and sprinkle over white chocolate.
- Allow white chocolate to cool and dry before cutting into bars.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 440
- Sugar: 35g
- Sodium: 306mg
- Fat: 23g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Unsaturated Fat: 8.8g
- Trans Fat: 0.4g
- Carbohydrates: 58g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 3.3g
- Cholesterol: 31mg
Keywords: cookies and cream Rice Krispie treats, Oreo Rice Krispie treats, Oreos, white chocolate, Rice Krispie treats