- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 bags (10.5 ounces each) miniature marshmallows
- 12–13 cups Rice Krispies Cereal (depending on how sticky you like it)
- Prepare a half sheet baking pan by lining with parchment paper and spraying with nonstick spray.
- In a large pot, melt butter and coconut oil over medium heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir constantly until the marshmallows are all melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in Rice Krispie cereal they are evenly coated with the marshmallow mixture.
- Pour into half sheet pan and spread into an even layer.
- Top with sprinkles and allow to cool before cutting.
This recipe is slightly adapted from Gimme Some Oven
- Serving Size: 1 Bar
- Calories: 208
- Sugar: 19g
- Sodium: 133mg
- Fat: 5.6g
- Saturated Fat: 3.8g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1.3g
- Trans Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 39g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Protein: 1.7g
- Cholesterol: 6.1mg