- 1 cup roasted, unsalted hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- 4 slices, Dave’s Killer Bread White Bread Done Right
- 12 ounces fresh raspberries
- powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
- Place the hazelnuts in a food processor or high powered blender, and process until a smooth paste forms.
- Add melted chocolate, cocoa powder, maple syrup, and salt and process until well combined. Stop and scrape down the sides as needed.
- Toast slices of Dave’s Killer Bread (I used White Bread Done Right), and spread 1/4 cup of the chocolate hazelnut butter spread over the toast.
- Top with fresh raspberries and dust with powdered sugar if desired.
- Serving Size: 1 Slice of Toast
- Calories: 439
- Sugar: 20g
- Sodium: 189mg
- Fat: 28g
- Saturated Fat: 5.5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 20.7g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 46g
- Fiber: 11g
- Protein: 9.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg