A delightfully chewy cookie with dried blueberries, white chocolate chips, toasted coconut, and hearty oats!
- 3/4 cup salted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup (heaping) sweetened coconut flakes, toasted
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips, or chopped white chocolate
- 3/4 cup dried blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread coconut out in an even layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 3-4 minutes, stirring once, until coconut is light brown in color. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream butter and sugars together on medium speed until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, and then vanilla and almond extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, salt and oats. Gradually add to the mixing bowl on medium low speed until a dough forms. Add the toasted coconut, dried blueberries and white chocolate and mix until evenly distributed.
- Scoop 1/4 cup size cookie dough balls onto a parchment lined baking sheet (six per sheet) and bake for 12-15 minutes or until edges are nice and brown and center is just done. Allow to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes.
Recipe adapted from Jesse Goldstein’s Dumpster Cookies
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 194
- Sugar: 16g
- Sodium: 190mg
- Fat: 8.7g
- Saturated Fat: 5.3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2.7g
- Trans Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Protein: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 32mg
Keywords: blueberry white chocolate chip cookies, blueberry cookies, white chocolate, dried blueberries, cookies