- 24 ounces vanilla ice cream
- 2 bananas, sliced thinly, divided
- 1 cup hot fudge sauce, divided
- 48 ounces strawberry ice cream
- 8 whole graham crackers (1 sleeve)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- Additional toppings: whipped cream, cherries, sliced bananas, crushed peanuts
- Line a large loaf pan (10.5 by 5 by 3 inches) with plastic wrap, leaving excess hanging over each side.
- Scoop vanilla ice cream into the pan, allow it to soften, and smooth it into an even layer. Freeze until firm.
- Place a layer of thinly sliced bananas on top of the vanilla ice cream layer. Spread 1/2 cup hot fudge sauce over the bananas into an even layer. Freeze until firm.
- Scoop strawberry ice cream over the hot fudge layer, allow to soften and smooth into an even layer. Freeze until firm.
- Place thinly sliced bananas over the strawberry ice cream layer. Freeze until firm.
- In the meantime, pulse graham crackers, sugar and butter in a food processor (or crush by hand). Spoon the graham cracker mixture over the bananas and press firmly into an even layer. Cover with the plastic wrap, and freeze at least 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, invert the pan onto a serving tray, and remove the plastic wrap. Add remaining 1/2 cup hot fudge sauce to a plastic zip top bag, and cut a tiny bit off one of the bottom corners of the bag. Pipe the hot fudge over the ice cream cake. Decorate with whipped cream and cherries if desired. Slice and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 801
- Sugar: 45g
- Sodium: 416mg
- Fat: 34g
- Saturated Fat: 20g
- Unsaturated Fat: 7.4g
- Trans Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 116g
- Fiber: 4.5g
- Protein: 12g
- Cholesterol: 102mg