- 16 ounces linguine
- 4 avocados
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts (divided)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Boil linguine according to directions in well salted water.
- In a food processor or blender, pulse avocados, garlic, basil, olive oil, lime juice, lemon juice, salt, and 1/4 cup of the pine nuts until smooth.
- Toss the pesto with the linguine and mix well.
- Mix in the parmesan cheese.
- Garnish with remaining pine nuts.
Adapted from Give Me Lemons